Sr. Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
Location/City : CA - San Francisco
Area Code : 415
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 23285
#23285 Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA 94105
Our client is building a leading technology company and changing the way people learn. They make software that enables institutions and organizations to create personalized learning and training experiences that help people learn more efficiently and quantify what they know. They have a wide range of clients, from leading publishers (including Cengage, Elsevier, McGraw-Hill) to online course providers (such as edX) to innovative academic institutions (like ASU and NYU), small and medium- sized businesses, and technology companies.
Our client is looking for a motivated, analytical, and creative Sr. Product Marketing Manager to join their growing team! Our client measures and improves how people learn through their AI-assisted personalized learning platform. Their vision is to help every person reach their fullest learning potential. They've partnered with over 500+ partners, from leading publishers (including Cengage, Elsevier, McGraw-Hill) to 100s of academic institutions, media agencies, corporate businesses, and the government. They are currently in high-growth, expansion mode and looking to build out the marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to be on the ground floor of creating this role and building the marketing function at the company. The position will report to the VP of Marketing.
You re looking for something great, something meaningful, something different than your average startup marketing job. You know your skill sets, knowledge, and experience can be used to make a difference in this world. You want to work with a leading team that cares about making a viable impact with you. You re a big picture thinker and an equally strong doer that is versatile with hands-on implementation. You have the analytical sense to ask the right questions, love data insights, and structure your thinking to find creative solutions to problems. You have the experience working for a great brand. You dream of a collaborative, positive environment with a culture that values your hard work, great attitude, humbleness, and input. You have a can-do attitude, intellectual curiosities, and a track record of driving results in a lean, fast-paced culture.
- Help drive product roadmaps, strategy and execution of new product features - web and mobile.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Create and translate value propositions of our platform; deliver a broad range of sales enablement and marketing assets including retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Be a customer advocate; make sure customer content is included in anything and everything we do in marketing
- Help product launches and programs that foster leadership
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Work across several aspects of marketing from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, go-to-market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events and communication.
- Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption and work across all aspects of marketing including growth features, branding, positioning, outreach strategy, go-to-market strategy, campaigns, customer advocacy, events and communications.
- Market intelligence be the expert on our buyer personas (users). Understand the competitive landscape be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of industry experience with web and mobile saas companies
- Experience planning and rolling out large-scale/global marketing campaigns, and the ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach.
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategy successfully while collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus, with effective project management expertise.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical capabilities, with the ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions for challenging, undefined problems.
- Passion for working with technology products and solving consumer needs.
- B2B experience
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, measurement and business intelligence
- Results orientation with a bias towards action.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, adaptable startup environment
Send resume to email@example.com