Sr. Hadoop Engineer AdTech/ MarTech Soltution
San Mateo, CA
Location/City : CA - San Mateo
Area Code : 855
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 23296
23296: Sr. Hadoop Engineer AdTech/ MarTech Soltution
Location: San Mateo CA, 94010
Our client is the leading anonymized cross-device identity company building technology that fundamentally changes the way brands connect with people. In fact, our client coined the term "cross-device." Since then we've been a pioneer in cross-device marketing while the programmatic ecosystem shifts focus from desktops to mobile-first consumers. Our client provides visibility into the ways consumers interact across devices along the path to purchase, giving marketers insight into both online and offline behavior to drive better results. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley and is backed by top-tier VCs Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins Caufield and Byers, and Northgate Capital.
Are you passionate about Big Data? Ready to utilize your extensive experience in Spark and Hadoop stack to solve Fortune 500 clients, data and identity needs? This is a phenomenal opportunity for you to build smart, scalable systems using Hadoop stack technologies alongside top notch engineers. Our client is working on new wave technology that allows us to make decisions and predict the future with data! If this sounds like a dream come true to you, they've saved you a seat on their team. We know you'll be an amazing addition.
What You'll Do:
- Push the envelope. You will innovate and build scalable data systems using Hadoop technologies.
- Be the Technical Design Guru. You will impact the design of new platform features in terms of data models and workflows.
- Keep them lean. You will influence how they code by setting best practices for writing efficient and maintainable code.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Big data Expert. You will use your expertise in Hadoop/Spark to successfully design architecture and development with large sets of data.
- Ability to look "under the hood". System level understanding of Hadoop to find bottlenecks and innovate code.
- Curiosity. You have a keen interest in understanding big data technologies and using them efficiently.
- Contribute to a fast-paced, high-growth company that will challenge you, and which was recently featured in Forbes, Fortune, TechCrunch, and AdWeek.
- Have a huge impact in the hottest growth area in digital advertising.
- Get rewarded with competitive pay, benefits, and pre-IPO stock options.
- Work with fun, intelligent people in a great work environment.
- Enjoy gourmet coffee, free lunches, sweet & salty snacks, and keg.
- Stay fit with our free on-site gym.
- Free parking.
- Medical (PPO and HMO options), dental, and vision coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) benefit.
- Life and disability insurance.
- 401K savings plan.
- Attractive vacation, sick, gym/health, and holiday benefits.
- An excellent work culture of fun, respectful, open minds, diversity, and teamwork.