Location/City : MA - Cambridge
Area Code : 703
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 23586
23586 Software Architect
Our client's mission is to improve the process of extracting meaningful intelligence from multilingual text and digital devices by developing the industry's best software. Their platform uses state of the art natural language processing (NLP) techniques.
We are looking for a talented Software Architect to join their expanding Engineering team. This is an opportunity to build software for analyzing text across 55 different languages by utilizing REST APIs, Docker containers, Core Java and Spring. As a Software Architect, you will improve the design of the core platform, drive technology strategy, and work with stakeholders to identify future technology directions. Join and help create the next wave of software for Natural Language Processing and text analytics!
- Define and drive software architecture and enterprise capabilities.
- Design complex software systems for high-end solutions.
- Determine overall architectural principles, frameworks, and standards.
- Provide technical leadership to engineering team.
- Research and prototype leading technologies and determine if they can be leveraged in the platform.
- Participate in agile sprint and release planning.
- 10+ years experience in Java development, including Core Java and/or Spring.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment methodologies.
- REST, MicroServices, Orchestration.
- Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience working with a team to deliver software.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical major preferred.
- Possess the passion to design, build and polish innovative applications.
- Knowledge of computational linguistics and/or NLP is a plus.