QA Engineer - Clinical Studies Platform
San Francisco, CA
Location/City : CA - San Francisco
Area Code : 415
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 22457
#22457 -- QA Engineer - Clinical Studies
Location: San Francisco, 94103
Our client facilitates how study teams get clinical trials started and done. They're building the modern way to work together; a fast and versatile web application that connects sponsors, CROs, and sites with what s going on, their shared priorities, and who owns each part of the effort.
They are software engineering, clinical operations, and thought leaders from companies like Amgen, Genentech, Quintiles, Roche, Johnson & Johnson, CERN, McKinsey & Company, Intuit, Cisco WebEx, E*TRADE, Peoplesoft and Sun Microsystems. We're backed by Aberdare Ventures, Singapore EDBI, Qualcomm Life Fund of Qualcomm Ventures, West Health Investment Fund, and an experienced team of advisors.
The clinical study startup process is awful. Existing tools used to track site activation tasks and documents are manual, bloated, and complex. To take the next step in clinical study productivity, we need a fresh start. Our client created a way to help take that step; to improve the productivity of sponsors, CROs, and sites, to ultimately get medicines to those in need faster.
Job Description:As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for all aspects of product testing including definition, implementation, automation and validation. In addition, you will also work closely with Product Development, Engineering, Compliance, and Customer Experience (CX) to maintain proper documentation to meet FDA's guidelines as identified in 21 CFR Part 11. This position reports directly to the Director of Quality Assurance and Compliance.
- Test case and test plan definition, implementation and validation.
- Build automation as well as manual test scripts to validate development and update regression tests.
- Work closely with Product Development team in assurance of feature definition, validity and product defects.
- Work closely with Product Development and Engineering team to ensure optimal quality and timely delivery of product releases.
- Work closely with Compliance and User Experience (UX) to maintain proper documentation to meet various regulated requirements.
- Work closely with Product Development, User Experience, and Customer Experience (CX) to understand new product designs, and functionality requirements
Requirements:- Must have passion for software quality engineering
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Passion for quality, great attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and organize time effectively
- High degree of attention to detail
- Minimum 3 to 7 years in regulated environment, preferably in life-sciences/healthcare is a plus
- Proven experience delivering quality process and applications to end-users
- Excellent documentation, writing, communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with agile and Test Driven Development processes
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver high quality product in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Familiarity and experience working with various testing levels such as unit testing, integration testing, system testing etc
- Pro-actively review and seek clarification on Acceptance criteria for the stories
- Experience with Jira, SQL, Unix. shell scripting
- Experience with automation tools is a pluslopment, User Experience, and Customer Experience (CX) to understand new product designs, and functionality requirements
Willard Thomas/Redfish Technology
Executive Recruiter, IT Sales & Marketing