San Francisco, CA
Location/City : CA - San Francisco
Area Code : 415
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 22954
Job # 22954 - Product Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
This solution empowers customer facing teams with analytics around a dataset that was not accessible before: their customer conversations. Conversations are the most under-appreciated asset in organizations today, and having good, effective conversations, and learning from the insights they contain is the biggest lever to growing revenue. They use Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence to unite sales conversations into a single dashboard, allowing sales teams to identify what works to close more deals.
This platform is the leader in Conversation Intelligence platforms for sales and customer success teams. Their operations are split across San Francisco, CA and TelAviv, Israel, and our customers include AdRoll, Marketo, Qualtrics, and many more iconic names you d recognize. They are backed by top tier VC s including Emergence Capital and Redpoint, who also invested in Salesforce.com, Yammer, SuccessFactors, Box, Veeva and Looker.
You thrive on hard challenges like building AI for conversations while integrating into workflows and providing actionable insights for customers? You enjoy working alongside a cross-disciplinary group of leaders in their respective fields? You get excited about Growth and Metrics? We would be thrilled to meet you!
The product team is responsible for ensuring that we use our AI to its full potential, deliver the best possible experience to our customers and drive growth leading cross-functional teams of product, engineering, data science and design.
- Work cross-functionally with each team in the company to develop product strategy and prioritize features
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, release, and iteration
- Focus on growth of the core Chorus product (as part of the Chorus growth team)
- You are an experienced web or mobile PM who has worked on user-facing web applications (consumer or B2B SaaS)
- You get excited about Growth and Metrics
- You have a passion for turning product concepts into reality through careful definition and analysis in a high growth environment
- You drive consensus across multiple stakeholders and create clarity
- You are comfortable working at all stages at the product life cycle, from requirements through product definition and all of the way to launch & iteration.
- You have experience working on data or analytics e.g. SQL, Python, Excel, etc.
- A team that is enthusiastic about the product, growth and our customers
- Generous, flexible PTO
- Flexible work schedules we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team s passions and hobbies
- Snacks and in-office lunches twice per week at our ever-growing lunch table
p: 208-788-8260 ||| 336-645-3858