Manager of Email Marketing
Location/City : CA - Austin
Area Code : 512
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 23882
#23882 Manager of Email Marketing
Our client is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, they are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
They see their hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and they believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. They are motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone's lives. They are a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
We are actively seeking a Manager of Email Marketing to join their rapidly growing team. You will own development and execution of our email marketing strategy with content, relevancy, smart segmentation and personalization to drive awareness, improve engagement and grow sales pipeline.
- Own and lead email campaigns end to end from development, execution, analysis and reporting
- Plan and execute ongoing testing (layout, format, frequency,copy etc.) to continuously improve email performance passionate about user engagement driving towards their KPIs
- Use data to prioritize initiatives, including building projections and working with analysts to ensure accurate measurement and evaluation of efforts.
- Supervise the marketplace to keep ahead on standard methodologies, best-in-class vendor opportunities, and strategies of their competitors and other leading marketers
- Develop weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting on email performance
- 6+ years of experience in Email Marketing role or relevant role
- Strong background in Marketo and SFDC. Marketo Certified a plus.
- Enterprise-level email strategy experience; must have experience developing and managing strategic email and marketing testing plans
- Deep knowledge and through understanding of email and mobile marketing standard methodologies, particularly in an omnichannel company
- Deep knowledge and thorough understanding of the email and mobile marketing industry, providers and emerging trends.
- Confirmed ability to translate analytic data into insights that drive successful marketing programs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills, ability to lead multiple priorities under tight deadlines, in a busy, fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve. Excellent time management skills.
- Creative self-started with a can-do attitude who works independently and proactively
Submit Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit resume to email@example.com