Lead Back End Engineer - Clinical Studies Platform
San Francisco, CA
Location/City : CA - San Francisco
Area Code : 415
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 22508
#22457 -- Principle Back End - Clinical Studies
Location: San Francisco, 94103
Our client facilitates how study teams get clinical trials started and done. They're building the modern way to work together; a fast and versatile web application that connects sponsors, CROs, and sites with what s going on, their shared priorities, and who owns each part of the effort.
They are software engineering, clinical operations, and thought leaders from companies like Amgen, Genentech, Quintiles, Roche, Johnson & Johnson, CERN, McKinsey & Company, Intuit, Cisco WebEx, E*TRADE, Peoplesoft and Sun Microsystems. We're backed by Aberdare Ventures, Singapore EDBI, Qualcomm Life Fund of Qualcomm Ventures, West Health Investment Fund, and an experienced team of advisors.
The clinical study startup process is awful. Existing tools used to track site activation tasks and documents are manual, bloated, and complex. To take the next step in clinical study productivity, we need a fresh start. Our client created a way to help take that step; to improve the productivity of sponsors, CROs, and sites, to ultimately get medicines to those in need faster.
Job Description:- Advance the state of the art in building SaaS products with Node.js, Ruby on Rails.
- Development on an SaaS enterprise platform and application that s streamlining workflow processes in an important industry.
- Work with other top-notch engineers, PMs and QA in our downtown San Francisco office (right near the Montgomery St. station).
- Operate as a member of the agile development team.
Requirements:- Minimum of 3 5 years server side development experience.
- Extensive experience technologies like Ruby on Rails, Node.js, and Java, queuing systems, app servers.
- Extensive experience with data modeling and SQL.
- Proven experience with unit testing and test frameworks.
- Git or similar distributed SCM tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable expertise and recent experience with the following is a plus:
--- Enterprise SaaS architectures
--- Service-oriented architectures
--- Familiarity with cloud-based deployments
--- Queuing and real-time streaming systems
--- Reporting and analytics
Willard Thomas/Redfish Technology
Executive Recruiter, IT Sales & Marketing