Category : Network Engineer
Location/City : NC - Raleigh
Area Code : 919
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 23392
L3 Technical Customer Success Engineer
The Technical Customer Success Engineer (TSE) will make a large impact on overall customer success on how they view our solution and enable confidence in our technical services and solutions in general. They are the face of Support, whether on-site or interacting with customers by email/telephone.
The primary responsibilities for this position will be:
- Work with customers to troubleshoot complex WAN architectures and network issues.
- Replicate customer environments and network issues as needed to provide resolution. Document issues and work with engineering if needed to provide fixes or other remediation activities.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance during testing and deployment of CloudGenix systems.
- Manage critical customer issues and facilitate communication between customers, sales and engineering.
- Serve as the customer advocate for timely resolution of issues and for problem reproduction and escalation.
- Participate in new product development, customer training, and other support related activities.
- Define requiremetns and develop support processes and tools as appropriate.
- Assist in the definition and specification of usability and serviceability enhancements.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, Masters preferred.
- 8+ year experience supporting enterprise customers with complex LAN/WAN environments.
- Advanced knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies, expertise with general routing/switching, Routing protocols (e.g BGP, OSPF, EIGRP), Campus and DataCenter Architectures.
- Deep understanding of TCP. Experience with supporting Firewalls, Load Balancers and WAN Optimization that deal with flows and applications are helpful.
- Operational understanding of Enterprise Apps and Enterprise Security (IPSEC, PKI, traditional overlay VPN technologies).
- Experience with SaaS, IaaS (AWS, vCHS, Azure), virtualization and hypervisors including VMware vSphere, MS HyperV, or Citrix Xen VDI Technologies.
- Advanced Troubleshooting skills across L1-L7, including the use of packet sniffers, on platform diagnostics.
While attractive compensation and standard benefits packages take care of your day-day life, we think you will love the atmosphere, engaging fun, sheer energy, and camaraderie once you are onboard.