Head of Marketing Operations
New York , NY
Location/City : NY - New York
Area Code : 212
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 23884
#23884 Head of Marketing Operations
Our client is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, they are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
They see their hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and they believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. They are motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone's lives. They are a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
We are seeking a high-energy go-getter who thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our team as our Head of Marketing Operations. In this role you ll be responsible for the global strategy and implementation of all marketing technology tools and you ll work closely with FP&A, Marketing leadership, and Business Operations to forecast budgets, set goals, and help define the company s strategy.
- Manage multi-touch marketing attribution modeling, pipeline forecasting, ROI and ROAS program insights, lead scoring and routing, database management, and process and budget management
- Own database hygiene and optimization. Develop/execute the strategy for monitoring and improving gaps in data health
- Manage marketing operations processes, including lead management, database management, segmentation, multi-touch attribution models, etc.
- Support, enable and automate campaigns for the Field Marketing and Campaigns teams including program support, workflow set-up, process documentation, and reporting
- Work closely with our Business Systems team to build new functionalities and identify, troubleshoot, and correct any issues
- Enable our Account Development team by working closely with Product Marketing, Growth Marketing, and Campaigns to automate and simplify as many processes as possible, increasing their efficiency while providing a coherent messaging and customer experience
- Responsible for the tracking and reporting of all Marketing Analytics, including all the necessary systems (UTM parameters, attribution, data lake, etc.)
- Responsible for enabling all marketing teams with dashboards and analytics
- Accountable for the deployment, support, and scale of all the marketing tools, including Marketo, Salesforce, and all others in our tech stack
- 10+ years of experience in a Marketing Operations role or relevant role
- Experience working in Marketo, Salesforce, and marketing databases
- Experience using BI tools like Tableau
- Strong problem-solving skills, organized and data-oriented with great attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and cross-team collaboration
- Excellent planning, execution, time management, and project management skills
- Experience with Machine Learning is a plus
- Experience designing and implementing data infrastructure systems (data lakehouse, etc) is a plus
- Excellent communication
- Strong project management skills
Submit resume to email@example.com