Head of Content Marketing
San Francisco, CA
Location/City : CA - San Francisco
Area Code : 415
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 23881
#23881 Head of Content Marketing
Our client is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, they are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
They see their hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and they believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. They are motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone's lives. They are a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
We are seeking a highly analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset for the role of Head of Content Marketing. You are an expert on social media analytics and understand the nuances, advantages and shortcomings of each platform. You are passionate about using data to formulate a campaign strategy.
- Develop a short and long-term SEO strategy and work cross-functionally to scale channels quickly with the ultimate goal of achieving specific key results for acquisition via search
- Conduct market research and distill insights on opportunities to up-level content quality and efficacy in supporting business goals
- Analyze content characteristics (e.g. tone, aesthetic) and identify patterns that drive business performance (e.g. acquisition)
- Produce a steady stream of high-quality content to drive more traffic demand
- Develop a strategy for engaging their community across all owned social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube. .
- Based on buyer insights and channel performance data, develop and execute on a content roadmap that engages key personas at each point in the customer journey, from top-funnel acquisition to nurture and ongoing customer education.
- Recruit and manage outside agencies and freelancers to grow their capacity, and leverage our subject matter experts to drive and scale the production of compelling content.
- Work with regional Growth and Marketing teams to ensure content development aligns with funnel-building objectives for each target segment.
- Measure the impact of their content strategy as well as the performance of individual assets and proactively refine their resource allocation and prioritization accordingly.
- Work with the Creative/Brand Director and VP, Marketing to ensure their brand and voices are used consistently and effectively and evolve the lockstep with the company's projected growth.
- 7+ years of experience in a Content Marketing or relevant role
- Data-driven. You seek out data to inform your approach and constantly iterate on what you're doing based on what's working and what's not.
- Storyteller with proven visual and written communication skills and the ability to present complex information simply with a relatable, human touch.
- Demonstrated success creating business-outcome based and technical content and communications targeting specific audience customer segments.
- Experience managing the creation and promotion of content through digital channels, integrated campaigns and event programs across all stages of a customer's journey
- Demonstrated ability to build and execute a marketing strategy with clear goals and objectives to align to business and sales objectives and support growth targets.
- Excellent communication
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, a high-energy go-getter
- Strong project management skills.
Submit resume to email@example.com