Growth Account Executive
Location/City : TX - Austin
Area Code : 512
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 23253
#23253 Growth Account Executive Edtech
Our client is the leading provider of digital curriculum for secondary education to the nation's school districts. The company's comprehensive, standards-based online courses help schools successfully engage all students in rigorous coursework and prepare them for high school graduation and beyond. Districts are successfully using their digital curriculum to meet needs ranging from credit recovery to original credit, from building foundation skills to creating opportunities for advanced coursework, and from distance learning to classroom-based programs.
The Account Executive is responsible for achieving an annual renewal and growth target for the sale of digital curriculum solutions to existing clients in a defined territory. The Account Executive develops excellent relationships and business communications within their territory, as well as representing client needs and goals within their organization, to ensure a renewing and growing client base.
- Develop and execute an annual plan to maximize renewal and growth within assigned territory.
- Drive to meet or exceed the annual sales target for renewal and growth business.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to grow and expand the account's usage of their solutions.
- Manage client business relationships and monitor their satisfaction with their products.
- Identify and educate key decision makers and other influencers within accounts about their solutions, based on the accounts needs and challenges.
- Understand each account's funding and decision making cycles.
- Assemble and deliver data that informs the client about their progress and usage of their solutions.
- Work with Operations Managers and Education Consultants to monitor the success of implementations, escalating issues as necessary.
- Become an expert on digital curriculum solutions.
- Deliver compelling and effective presentations and demonstrations of digital curriculum solutions.
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of the market and competitive environment overall and of the assigned territory in particular.
- Travel extensively within the assigned territory.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Track record of successfully renewing and generating growth business.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Detail oriented.
- Driven to succeed and win.
- Home office based employee.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check.
- Regular and predictive attendance.
- Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
- 2+ years successful field sales experience.
Please send resumes to Leah@redfishtech.com