Full Stack Engineer - Business Intelligence
San Francisco, CA
Location/City : CA - San Francisco
Area Code : 415
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 22452
#22452 -- Full Stack engineer - Business Intelligence
Location: San Francisco, 94107
Our client helps sales and marketing teams prospect smarter and have thoughtful, personalized conversations at exactly the right time. Their software uses machine learning to identify new prospects and actionable sales triggers from thousands of data sources, helping reps open doors to new business and elevate their customer conversations. They work with companies like Box, UPS, Twilio, and InsightSquared as customers and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Green Visor Capital and Google Ventures.
Job Description:- Own open-ended problems, we will trust you to define the solutions and scope.
- Write clean, modular code that is scalable and secure.Do devops: engineers deploy and maintain production code!
- Tackle hard challenges from high-volume crawling to machine learning to data matching and deduplication.
- Work with design to create beautiful UI/UX backed by real analytical data.
- Learn new tools and languages on the job like NodeJS, Solr, Monit, and Redis.
Requirements:- CS BS and/or MS
- 3+ years work experience.
- Ability to write clean, scalable code.
- Willingness to take risks and move fast done is better than perfect!
- Previous experience working within a distributed team.
- Eager to learn new languages, frameworks and tools.
- DevOps experience would be helpful.
- Experience with Node.js, MongoDB, or Ember.js would be a plus.
- Experience on a modern frontend framework like Angular, Ember or React also a plus.
Willard Thomas/Redfish Technology
Executive Recruiter, IT Sales & Marketing