Austin , TX
Location/City : TX - Austin
Area Code : 512
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 23874
#23874 Frontend Engineer EdtechLocation: Remote
Flexibility - They encourage people to live and work where you desire. They work as a truly distributed team. They worked remotely before COVID and will be working remotely after the pandemic is long gone.
Collaboration - They work together closely, using collaborative tools and periodic f2f get togethers.
Lean & Agile - They believe in ownership and continuous feedback.
Mission-Driven - What's important to them is helping kids. They care about tangible, measurable impact.Responsibilities:
- Create front end code using React
- Work with designers to build great UX for kids. They are close to a game with rich, interactive, responsive UI.
- Act as an architect for the front end code - Coordinate with Backend Engineers to build high performing and scalable AI applications- Build edtech functionality that reflects best practices in neuroscience and reading science
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience working on a commercial software team.
- Proficient coder
- Extra points if you have worked on software for children
- Startup mentality
Submit resumes to email@example.com