Enterprise Software Account Executive
San Francisco, CA
Location/City : CA - San Francisco
Area Code : 415
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 23413
23413 Enterprise Software Account Executive - Intelligence Programs, Natural Language Processing
Location: West Coast, USCompany:
Our client's mission is to improve the process of extracting meaningful intelligence from multilingual text and digital devices by developing the industry's best software. Their platform uses state of the art natural language processing (NLP) techniques.Opportunity:
Our client has an opening for an Enterprise Account Executive. This role focuses exclusively on formulating and executing a sales strategy within an assigned territory, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create & execute account strategies, close enterprise-level deals, and manage customer expansion for our award winning and leading enterprise data and text analytics solutions.
- The ideal candidate will possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of data and text analytics software, as well as the strategic thinking to drive a complex sales process.
- Strong track record of success is a must
- Conduct high-level conversations with C and VP level Executives to discover and address business needs, as well as interface with analytics and technical staff to promote solution effectiveness.
- Utilize solution selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close.
- Utilize CRM solution to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates.
- Resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner; escalates issues to manager as appropriate.
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities.Position Deliverables:
- You will establish and develop a strategy for selling directly to targeted key accounts and new prospects across multiple industry verticals within your assigned territory.
- Ability to effectively work at all levels of the organization including developers and senior executives.
- Manage all sales activity and forecasting of revenue in SalesForce.
- Present solutions using appropriate sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts.
- Work with senior management and corporate counsel, negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts.
- You will manage and grow your geographically assigned region, across industry verticals.
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth including upsells, cross sells, service opportunities and referrals.
- Strengthen strategic solution selling skills within complex customer environments.Requirements:
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Goal oriented with a consistent earnings over-achievement in past Account Executive roles.
- Exceptional commitment to accurately tracking all customer engagement and activity through the use of SalesForce.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - superior academic performance.
- 5-10 years of sales experience, minimum 2 years of solution selling.
- Team player with the highest level of integrity.
- 5+ years experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced and competitive market.
- Disciplined skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities.Contact:Jon Piggins / Redfish TechnologyExecutive Recruiter, IT Sales & MarketingO: 208-788-8260E: jon[at]redfishtech[dot]comL: www.linkedin.com/in/jonpigginsW: www.redfishtech.comRedfish Technology Building Growth-Mode Tech Companies with Hand-Picked Talent.