Director / VP of Sales SaaS Marketing, Analytics, Customer Success Platform
San Mateo, CA
Location/City : CA - San Mateo
Area Code : 650
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Country/Locale : USA
Id : 23173
#23173 Director / VP of Sales SaaS Marketing, Analytics, Customer Success Platform
San Francisco Bay Area
Our client provides an all-in-one product experience platform that enables companies to onboard, retain, and grow customers by delivering personalized product experiences based on in-product behaviors. They equip product leaders with in-depth analytics and engagement tools such as in-product guides, dialogs, sliders, and emails to improve product adoption, customer onboarding and customer retention.
We're looking for a player-coach to come in and assume responsibility for the sales function of the company; driving sales directly, assuming management of an existing AE and two BDR's, and strategically growing the sales team.
- Drive Mid-Market & Enterprise SaaS sales with target customers across a range of verticals.
- Pitching and closing multi-year licensing agreements with new customers in focus verticals.
- Generate a pipeline of new business on your own from the ground up.
- Sell to C-Level and Director level Individuals of Fortune 1000 organizations.
- Research accounts, identify key players, and develop outbound lead generation strategies.
- Develop relationships with global sales leaders through email, phone, social channels, networking events etc.
- Manage prospecting and sales activities in assigned territory with a focus on new product pipeline growth.
- Develop strategies for targeted opportunities and drive opportunities to close.
- Leads sales presentations at end-user locations.
- Work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort.
- Update and manage pipeline and prepare revenue forecasts.
- Coordinate sales activities with other field sales reps and managers.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Start-up experience (working with and/or for startups).
- 5+ years of B2B Enterprise level sales experience.
- Experience in building and managing sales teams.
- Proven ability selling technology enabled solutions to and Director + and C- level individuals.
- Proven track record in new client development / customer acquisition.
- Strong Hunting experience cold calling, email marketing and networking.
- Experience selling to Mid-Market & Enterprise clients.
- High level of energy, hustle, motivation, drive and passion for the technology landscape.
- Metrics driven and competitive.
- Exceptional achievement of past sales goals.
- Ideally experience in the AdTech, MarTech, Big Data or Business Intelligence Industries.
- Strong presentation and communication skills; proactive, "get stuff done" attitude.