Location/City : TX - Austin
Area Code : 512
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 23871
#23871 Sr. Backend DeveloperLocation: Remote
Our client is a mission driven, public benefit startup with strong financial backing. Their goal is to bring standards-based collaboration and conversation to the web at scale. They are currently ramping up to respond to high demand from stakeholders across the education and research marketplace as the world shifts permanently to a remote-first workflow.Role:
In this role, you will build systems and APIs to support annotation of web pages and other media. You will focus on solving users' needs by contributing to backend systems and services.
- Demonstrate proficiency with dynamic languages like Python
- Familiarity with architectural patterns and tools used to build modern web applications- Experience profiling and debugging web applications- Experience working with developers of open source projects to resolve bus or make improvements- Experience with the integration of data storage solutions using databases such as Postgres
- Worked with continous integration and deployment systems, and have ideas about how to build and improve them
- Experience with remote work and understand the importance of good time management, self-motivation and self discipline as a remote worker.
- Strong documentation and verbal communication skills, and are able to collaborate and rally support within your team
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org