Location/City : IN - Indianapolis
Area Code : 317
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 23858
#23858 Account ExecutiveLocation: RemoteCompany:
Our client is a top-tier analytics and automation organization with a market disrupting application. Their plan is to grow the company to a nine-figure valuation! They are a group of world-class developers, engineers, architects and program executives enabling platforms like Splunk, Puppet, AppDynamics, HashiCorp, VMWare and DataBricks to operate flawlessly and deliver data analytics and automation empowerment to organizations across the globe.
Responsibilities:- Relentlessly build and identify opportunity signals to generate net new sales opportunities for their platform
- Establish and grow a robust sales pipeline to consistently realize sales wins
- Lead complex sales cycles with consultative, strategic approach
- Own quota accountability for Atlas platform bookings and revenue targets- Become an expert on KGI capabilities, solutions and their platform, with a deep understanding of their value prop.
- 2+ years of proven success selling enterprise IT Solutions
- 2+ years of selling SaaS or a software platform and/or online digital services, strongly preferred- Background in Splunk professional services and platform solutions, strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of cloud-computing technologies, automation, analytics and data center fundamentals.
- Consistent success closing complex deals through proven professional sales skills with demonstrated ability to drive deals, both internally and externally, from start to finish, with urgency.
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process.
- Impeccable verbal and written business communication skills, including the confidence to conduct platform demonstrations and capabilities presentations to executive teams, including C-Suite
- Composure to operation within a disciplined, process-driven sales team of achievers and leaders
- Must be comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively throughout the organization
- Bachelor's DegreeSubmit resume to email@example.com