Account Executive - Financial Sector
Location/City : MA - Cambridge
Area Code : 617
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 23836
#23836 Account Executive - Financial Sector
Remote, East Coast
Our client is looking for a creative and entrepreneurial Enterprise Account Executive to grow their US customer base with software for the anti-money laundering and anti-financial crime. This role will leverage their strong record in applied AI for Natural Language Processing to expand our presence in the Finance sector.
The Enterprise Account Executive will have extensive experience in enterprise software sales, as well as the areas of financial services regulatory compliance, anti-money laundering, anti-financial crime, and related subjects. This role will develop, manage and close sales opportunities at large financial services accounts.
- Develop and execute territory account plans to achieve or exceed individual quota, hunting new and expansion opportunities.
- Prospect into new accounts to establish relationships and uncover opportunities
- Manage the sales cycle from start to finish. Conduct high-level conversations with senior technical staff and executives at client companies to constantly deliver value, from lead to close.
- Utilize solution selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
- Stay informed of our product line, competition and industry trends that affect our clients and company.
- Develop strong relationships with key decision-makers, influencers and partners within your territory.
- Produce timely and accurate individual forecasts.
- Successfully execute sales activities, creating territory plan, presentations, quotes etc. with limited supervisionRequirements:
- Minimum 5 years in a quota-carrying, enterprise software sales role
- Minimum 3 years experience selling enterprise software to or working in anti-money laundering, anti-financial crime, or similar functions at major financial institutions
- Excellent complex deal management and negotiation skills
- Strong experience with financial services regulatory compliance, anti-money laundering, and/or anti-financial crime
- Proven success in developing a territory
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills, and very high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to sell to CXO or line of business, successfully emphasizing business value versus product
- Strong ability to connect with customers by actively listening to their needs
- Ability to work remotely and to travel
Send resumes to Leah@redfishtech.com