Account Executive - Edtech
Cleveland , OH
Location/City : OH - Cleveland
Area Code : 216
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Country/Locale : USA
Id : 23250
#23250 Account Executive Edtech
Location: Midwest (OH, IN, MI)
Our client is the leading provider of digital curriculum for secondary education to the nation's school districts. The company's comprehensive, standards-based online courses help schools successfully engage all students in rigorous coursework and prepare them for high school graduation and beyond. Districts are successfully using their digital curriculum to meet needs ranging from credit recovery to original credit, from building foundation skills to creating opportunities for advanced coursework, and from distance learning to classroom-based programs.
The Account Executive is responsible for achieving an annual t rget for the sale of digital curriculum solutions to new customers in a defined territory.
- Develop and execute an annual plan to maximize sales to accounts in the assigned territory.
- Drive to meet or exceed the annual sales target for new business.
- Create awareness for the company's digital curriculum solutions with all school districts in the territory.
- Implement aggressive prospecting activities based on best practices to generate business with new customers.
- Work diligently and creatively with prospects to move through the sales process from awareness to interest to closed business.
- Identify the needs of each prospect and effectively position their digital curriculum solutions to address each situation.
- Establish and build strong relationships with multiple contacts, including key decision makers and influencers, in as many school districts in the territory as possible.
- Become an expert on their digital curriculum solutions.
- Deliver compelling and effective presentations and demonstrations of their digital curriculum solutions.
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of the market and competitive environment overall and of the assigned territory.
- Travel extensively within the assigned territory.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Track record of successfully generating business with new customers.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Detail oriented
- Driven to succeed and win
- Home office based employee
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check
- Regular and predictive attendance.
- Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
- 5+ years successful field sales experience
Please send resumes to email@example.com