Technical Product Manager (Mobile) - Social Engagement and Ecommerce Platform
Los Angeles, CA
Location/City : CA - Los Angeles
Area Code : 310
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Country/Locale : USA
Id : 23216
#23216 Technical Product Manager (Mobile) - Social Engagement and Ecommerce Platform
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90046
With over 32 million registered users, our client is the leading digital invitation and social event planning brand. The free, easy-to-use invitation designs kick off six million parties and gatherings every year. With 20,000 invitations sent every hour, and party-planning tools that handle hundreds of millions of RSVPs annually, they are responsible for more celebrations than any other online brand.
Our client is looking for a Mobile Product Manager to join their growing product team. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for creating products with user-centric focus and design, is driven by an inquisitive curiosity to learn, and can pick up new knowledge and skills independently. Our candidate is ambitious, energetic, hungry and craves responsibility. Our candidate is continually observing market trends and standards to evolve product ethos with extraordinary precision. In this position, our candidate will have the unique opportunity to work cross-functionally with product, tech and design to create experiences, features and products on iOS and Android. Our candidate will learn to define the product design and delivery for mobile app products, used by millions of hosts and guests each year.
- Experience developing user flows, wireframing and writing detailed requirements/user acceptance criteria for app specific features (UI experience a bonus!).
- Strong understanding of design/platform guidelines for iOS and/or Android apps.
- Proven ability to create and improve mobile app experiences and conversion flows with stakeholder input, customer feedback and quantitative data.
- Design flows, wireframes, and detailed requirements for new features based on business objectives, customer feedback, and analytics insights.
- Inspire customers and teammates by consistently raising the bar on what it means to have the best user experience by understanding and analyzing user needs.
- Gather business requirements and customer needs from stakeholders and translate into best-in-class mobile app experiences.
- Coordinate with tech, QA, marketing, revenue, design and other teams to successfully launch fixes and features on our apps.
- Test and evaluate feature implementations before launch through user testing.
- Measure and analyze results of feature releases.
- 2+ years experience in mobile product management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in iOS and/or Android platforms (both is a plus!).
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Interest in creating, developing, testing and analyzing new and existing products.
- Excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is the bar.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.Contact:Jon Piggins / Redfish TechnologyExecutive Recruiter, IT Sales & MarketingO: 208-788-8260E: jon[at]redfishtech[dot]comL: www.linkedin.com/in/jonpigginsF: www.facebook.com/RedfishTechT: twitter.com/RedfishTechG+ plus.google.com/+RedfishtechN: tinyurl.com/ylmtqqc/W: www.redfishtech.comRedfish Technology Building Growth-Mode Tech Companies with Hand-Picked Talent.