Senior Software Engineer - Natural Language Processing (NLP) / Text Analytics
Location/City : MA - Cambridge
Area Code : 617
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 23006
# 23006 Senior Software Engineer - Natural Language Processing (NLP) / Text Analytics
Our client is a world-class text analytics company looking for a senior software engineer to join our natural language processing (NLP) team. Help them build software for identifying the sentiment of text, categorizing documents, parsing sentences, determining parts of speech and do this across 55 different human languages! Come and learn knowledge-based systems, machine learning and deep learning. As a senior software engineer, you will also help mentor junior team members, join in scrum meetings, and take part in crafting software architecture improvements. Join them and help us create the next wave of software for NLP and text analytics.Responsibilities:
- Act as technical lead for software products in the field of natural language processing (NLP).
- Craft software architecture from requirements and write code to implement software architectural designs.
- Collaborate with teams in a modern agile environment.
- Focus on delivering quality code via continuous integration, testing etc.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Participate in agile sprint and release planning.
- 5+ years' relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of computational linguistics and/or NLP a plus.
- Proficient with Java.
- Demonstrated experience working with a team to deliver software.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical major preferred.
- Possess the passion to design, build and polish innovative applications.Contact:Jon Piggins / Redfish TechnologyExecutive Recruiter, IT Sales & MarketingO: 208-788-8260E: jon[at]redfishtech[dot]comL: www.linkedin.com/in/jonpigginsW: www.redfishtech.comRedfish Technology Building Growth-Mode Tech Companies with Hand-Picked Talent.