Senior DevOps Engineer
Mountain View, CO
Location/City : CO - Mountain View
Area Code : 408
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 22506
# 22353 Senior DevOps engineer- Social Marketing Platform
Location: Mountain View, CA 94035
Founded in 2009, this organization seeks to fix the broken marketing industry by allowing brands to be heard again through influencer marketing. They have created a software platform where brands leverage powerful social influencers through blogs, Instagram, Youtube, and other channels to distribute valuable content. They integrate their marketing strategy into the influencer's posts, not through self serving ads.
You would own all aspects of our AWS infrastructure and be responsible for all setup, provisioning, security, configuration, and administration. This includes being responsible for systems such as: CloudFormation, EC2, RDS, S3, VPC, IAM, etc. As well, you should be a proficient Linux administrator with a strong background in supporting distributed applications.
You would own all Docker related artifacts and assist in the dockerizing of applications and services. You would own the environments and the operation of our applications within AWS on ECS. You would be responsible for all Shell/Bash scripts, especially those that are part of the Docker services.
- Lead and contribute in the DevOps team to maintain and build out our infrastructure and servers currently operating on AWS.
- Own server and Docker image configurations, collaborating with engineering teams to balance requirements for performance and reliability.
- Work closely with our Engineers, Product Managers, Data Teams and other partners of the DevOps team to meet the needs of the organization to stay competitive - from the infrastructure up to the highest level of applications.
- Partner with our Software team to ensure fast, smooth roll-out of new designs, features and products.
- Create and review documentation and process around recurring issues, tools, new standard operating procedures, knowledge transfer material, etc
- Drive the process in which our DevOps team operates and iterates/releases, and own Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment within the organization.
- Performance management, including benchmarking and monitoring of vital metrics, capacity planning, and resolution of performance problems affecting service levels.
- Troubleshoot application and system issues in coordination with Engineering and Support teams
Willard Thomas/Redfish Technology
Executive Recruiter, IT Sales & Marketing