San Mateo , CA
Location/City : CA - San Mateo
Area Code : 650
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 23691
#23691 Senior Product Manager
Location: San Mateo, CA
When you pick up your smartphone, the first thing you'll see are push notifications - maybe there's a breaking news alert, and HQ trivia game reminder, a promo from Princeton Review...whatever it is, chances are the message you're reading was sent using out client's software.
600K+ mobile app developers and companies use their to send push notifications. They started as Y Combinator-backed game developer. The founders were frustrated with existing push notification tools, so they built their own system. It took off like wildfire. Now they help businesses send 4.5 Billion push notifications every single day.
The company is growing quickly both in terms of revenue and employees. It s a great time to join because they're still early - raised a total of $9.5M from investors including SignalFire and Rakuten Ventures (Techcrunch).
They are seeking an experienced Product Manager to help build the future of how apps engage their users. Today, they are already used to send billions of notifications. Your work will contribute to expanding their already large scale while keeping an ethos of radical ease-of-use. Even a first-time web developer or marketer should see amazing results with their product.
You ll be joining as the second product management hire, and with a wide swath of ownership. You ll work side-by-side with engineering teams to define APIs, white-board product ideas, and create visual prototypes with their design team. Throughout your work, you ll live and breath data -- leveraging data to validate your hypotheses and the impact of your work.
- 3+ years of experience operating at scale in a tech company or fast-growing startup
- Strong design skills - familiarity with a least one common design tool (Sketch, Balsamiq, Figma) and willingness to roll up your sleeves to mock out screens
- Familiarity with coding - you don't need to be a CS major but you should have a strong quantitative/technical background and be able to navigate your way through code and make simple changes on your own.
- Strong data analytics skills - including strong SQL skills and the ability to formulate/structure complex analyses to answer key product questions
- Product execution - a demonstrated track record of delivering high-quality products at scale
- Business sense - you can ruthlessly prioritize ways to build the company and work with our business teams to quantify the value of different features
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skillsPlease submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org