Mobile Engineer - Growth Marketing Platform
San Francisco, CA
Location/City : CA - San Francisco
Area Code : 415
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 22874
#22874 Mobile Engineer -- Growth Marketing Platform
Location: San Francisco, CA, 94103
Industry: Mobile, Internet, Marketing
This is the next major player in marketing technology. Their mission is to empower growth marketers, giving them access to the growth marketing and user engagement tools built at companies like Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. They know this space well: our team built the growth systems that powered Twitter's massive early growth.
Data drives every decision they make as a company, from designing new features to understanding server infrastructure performance and everything in-between. As our Client's first Data Engineer, you will architect and develop data pipelines that deliver information throughout our company with speed, reliability, and accuracy. If wrangling terabytes of data to do all of the above with a high degree of independence excites you, then they'd love to talk.
As a Mobile Engineer you'll have the opportunity to work on all parts of the mobile pipeline including the native mobile SDKs used on devices worldwide. You will get to wear multiple hats as you work on APIs and UI, build systems, architecture and new features.
They believe in a strong, friendly engineering culture. You'll ship features your first day here. You'll get to work on what you like (we practice open allocation) and one of our explicit goals as a team is to build a uniquely fun and growth-oriented culture. Our team of hackers and thinkers is small, lean, and empathetic.
- Own the iOS and/or Android SDKs and associated functionality
- Design intuitive and performant APIs
- Participate in code reviews
- Ship code on a daily basis
- Collaborate with a small, nimble team of engineers
------ B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years development experience in technology industry
- Strong knowledge of mobile platforms and frameworks
- Expert knowledge of Objective-C (iOS) and/or Java (Android)
- Solid computer science fundamentals (threading, memory management, and speed)
- Advanced experience with the iOS and/or Android toolchain
- Experience building public-facing APIs and SDKs
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you
- Examples of shipped applications on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Experience with mobile build systems/automation
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Involvement in the mobile developer community
- Experience working with the AWS stack
This is a growth marketing and user engagement platform. B2C marketers use us to send the right message, to the right device, at the right time. The product gives marketers very sophisticated tools that are easy to use and that work across all marketing channels, including email, push notifications, SMS and more.
Why is this a great opportunity? Because this is a huge market (every single B2C company should be using a tool like Iterable) that is filled with products/technologies that were built over a decade ago (and it shows). They are growing very quickly and delighting its customers with a platform that is easy to integrate and use, works seamlessly across all marketing channels, and scales to hundreds of millions of users.
We are all very focused on self improvement
We have egalitarian and transparent values
We are chill and empathetic people
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Will Thomas / Redfish Technology
Executive Recruiter, IT Division