Director of Sales
San Francisco, CA
Location/City : CA - San Francisco
Area Code : 415
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 23153
# 23153 Director of Sales AI Health Tech
San Francisco, CA
Our client is a 24/7 health assistant that's always there to answer your questions, give you peace of mind, and help you go from symptom to solution. A San Francisco-based startup, combining artificial intelligence with telemedicine to partially replace in-person doctor visits for acute illnesses.
This is an opportunity to work with a small, tightly knit, multi-cultural and cross-disciplinary team with lots of combined experience in entrepreneurship, medicine, and machine learning. They are a friendly and informal culture that honors transparency, responsibility and self-reliance.
We are looking for someone who is motivated to work with the founders to strategically increase revenue and influence process. Ideally, this person is motivated by working in a startup and also has the business acumen to present to C-Level executives.
- Increase revenue by identifying and evaluating opportunities, conducting sales meetings, creating proposals, negotiating contracts and managing relationships.
- Assist in the pursuit and onboarding of new client engagements.
- Provide industry best practices and contributions to the overall success of the business development organization - which may include research and evaluation of existing or future offerings.
- Adhere to business development standards, including following sales process, creating case studies from work and entering time and accurate information as required.
- 5-7 years of proven sales success. Prior experience selling similar services is strongly preferred
- Management consulting experience is a bug plus
- Clear and concise communicator
- Independent and self-directed with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to think critically about complex business challenges
- Strong examples of demonstrating persistence and persuasion
- Experience selling to Pharma, Hospital and/or Insurance Companies
- Proven track record across quota attainment
- Comfortable carrying a 1 Million revenue goal
- Experience closing deals with 6 to 9 month sales cycle
Leah O Flynn
Redfish Job Board: http://www.redfishtech.com/information-technology-job-opportunities/
Redfish Technology Building Growth-Mode Tech Companies with Hand-Picked Talent.