San Francisco, CA
Location/City : CA - San Francisco
Area Code : 650
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 23734
#23734 Backend Engineer Data Analytics
Our client is a rapidly growing, well funded startup in downtown San Francisco and an industry leader in speech analytics. Clients and partners like Twilio, Amazon Web Services, Tableau, Nasdaq and C-Span are already benefiting from their software's predictive insights. Business Intelligence and Analytics is projected to be a 20 billion dollar industry and is already one of the most profitable fastest growing sectors of tech. Harnessing the power of the "Big Voice", we are gaining traction in the market, doubling our volume every quarter and looking to expand the team as they grow.
- Writing clean, readable, functional code with disciplined error handling and graceful degradation
- Building highly available, distributed systems, working with micro services that work with large data sets
- Picking frameworks and libraries that are the right fit based on the situation
- Collaborating with a distributed team who provide direct and open feedback
- Work in Agile environment while releasing code frequently to production
- A Java engineer with 6+ years of experience who loves building scalable platforms
- Hands on experience designing and deploying applications in a dockerized production environment.
- Experience developing and deploying microservices.
- Experience using AWS services: S3, EC2
- Design skills. Strong communication skills. Ability to work within a team.
- Ability to establish a technical direction, communicate it and drive consensus if needed.
- Experience with Java ecosystem and Spring Framework.
- Bachelor's degree in a computer science related field is a minimum requirement. Desired skills, but not required.
- Additional languages: Python, Rust, Go
- Knowledge of AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- ElasticSearch, Redis, AWS Kinesis, Kakfa, Zookeeper
Please send resumes to email@example.com