Senior Product Marketing Manager
Location/City : CA - Sunnyvale
Area Code : 650
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Country/Locale : USA
Id : 22435
22435 Senior Product Marketing Manager - HealthTech Location: Sunnyvale, CA (650)Company:This company is bringing a suite of health diagnostics products to market that enable consumers to better diagnose many common ailments with the power to monitor, measure, and maintain their health while living with chronic conditions. Now consumers can perform medical tests that once required costly doctor's office and lab visits without leaving their homes. Healthcare is evolving into a more efficient version of itself where doctors and the theory of diagnosis are being supplemented by the addition of machines, algorithms, patient advocacy, and social networking.Job Opportunity:The Senior Product Marketing Manager will be in charge of setting and implementing outbound marketing strategy and tactics for consumers. This role will work closely with the product teams to fully understand the needs of target consumers and create compelling marketing and communication plans to drive the market adoption of our client's devices. This role will also be responsible for understanding how healthcare providers participate in the consumer experience, and develop a strategy and tactics to incorporate them into outbound marketing efforts. The role will be accountable for working with partners from the product teams to drive specific awareness, perception, lead generation and customer metrics.The ideal candidate must have a demonstrated a track record of business results, a sense of urgency and big picture orientation with attention to detail. Strong teamwork, collaboration and communication skills are required, as well as the ability to influence different teams without direct authority. This candidate must effectively manage multiple external and internal stakeholders, communicate clearly and concisely, deliver all projects within budget, and assess project impact on driving sales.Responsibilities:- Set and implement outbound marketing strategy and launch tactics for consumers.
- Create compelling marketing and communication plans to drive the market adoption of our client's devices.
- Build a brand in the marketplace by driving awareness and perception.
- Generate leads and sales via digital marketing activities.
- Manage and routinely evaluate the effectiveness of different marketing tactics to improve the efficiency of the marketing budget and wisely scale outbound marketing efforts.
- Create a consistent and uniquely compelling voice with consumers.
- Develop strategy and tactics to incorporate healthcare providers into outbound marketing efforts.Requirements:- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or a related field is required. An MBA is preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 10 years of business experience is required. This may be in sales, product management, product marketing or a related function.
- A minimum of 5 years of direct experience in outbound marketing is required.
Digital marketing experience in the consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical or technology sector is required.
- Experience with managing marketing budgets and external partners/vendors to drive branding, leads and sales is required.
- In-depth knowledge of consumer brands and medical devices or services is required.
- Prior people management experience is preferred.
- Practical knowledge of medical devices marketing that includes FDA regulatory and legal environment and is highly desirable.
- Experience at a top-tier digital marketing agency and/or large consumer medical devices brand is highly desirable.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects is required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) are required.