Enablement Representative Cyber Security
San Mateo, CA
Location/City : CA - San Mateo
Area Code : 650
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 22330
#22330 Enablement Representative Cyber Security
Location: San Mateo, CA 94402
As an Enablement Representative (ER) you will contribute to revenue growth, customer retention, and operational efficiency through developing and nurturing post-sale customer relationships. We are seeking exceptional, entry-level sales folks to join our team and help bring our client to the next level. In this newly created role, you will be the life source of our Customer Success team to dig deeper into businesses that are currently using the product to identify growth opportunities. This individual will play a key role in connecting with current customers and delivering them the necessary resources to ensure their success with our client's USM. This is an exciting opportunity with a leader in the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) industry.
This is a critical role in ensuring successful customer engagements during the solution deployment phase, regardless of whether the implementation services are delivered by Services or by a key System Integrator partner. The Enablement Representative is an integral part of the sales cycle, acting as a solution expert working in close alignment the Sales, Support and CSG teams. The ER's assistance, assessment and recommendations are a key deliverable. The ER should also ensure that the customer has the right service mix to ensure their ultimate success, even beyond the implementation cycle - this includes positioning the right support and training services as needed. Responsibilities own the ultimate success of the company's customers, including customer onboarding, project success, retention, and assisting with the renewal.
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments in the company and fully leverage their subscriptions and services on an ongoing basis.
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer's business and collaborate with the Sales team to ensure subscription growth and increased solution footprint.
- Drive seamless onboarding processes and work with our support and services teams to proactively manage each customer's successful deployment.
- Outbound calls daily to engage our customers and build relationships with them
- Proactively manage each customer's business needs and environments.Qualifications
- 0-1+ year(s) experience in Services and Support roles, such as Customer Success, Professional Services, Sales and/or Consulting
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent ability to analyze and interpret data
- Proven project management/coordination experience
- Experience with Salesforce (or other CRM systems) is a plus
- Expertise with MS Office products, especially Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to make sound decisions and judgments
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks, and prioritize multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community.Tory Thomas Redfish TechnologyExecutive Recruiter, IT Sales & MarketingO: email@example.com/in/torythomas1www.redfishtech.comBuilding Growthmode Tech Companies with Hand Picked Talent Since 1996