Associate Customer Success & Client Service Represen - FinTech , Payments, FX, Blockchain Technology
San Francisco, CA
Location/City : CA - San Francisco
Area Code : 415
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 22677
Associate Customer Success & Client Service Representative - FinTech , Payments, FX, Blockchain Technology
Location: San Francisco (415)
Our client has created an FX engine room that intelligently and securely routes money abroad using hundreds of liquidity providers and settlement methods. With their platform, business owners can easily create an account and send money to any person or business without worrying about high foreign exchange rates, hidden fees, complicated payout timing and high payment fees. Simply put, with advancements in technology, they are able to send money anywhere in the world within a few hours and for a fraction of cost of what your bank is charging you.
As a Customer Success Specialist you will be responsible for onboarding and supporting new users, customers and prospects. Your focus will be on account set up, client services, lead generation, and inside sales and will work closely with our Marketing and Business Solutions teams. You will use your strong communication skills and technical know-how to wow Business, Corporate and Enterprise customers as you help them complete their first series of money service transactions on our client's online payments platform.
The ideal candidate is experienced in banking, financial services, foreign exchange (FX), payments and remittance SaaS platforms, loves helping customers, and is comfortable with technical cloud service solutions. Attention to detail, strong communication skills, and a customer-centric orientation are required. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast fintech growing company with an open and collaborative work environment.
- Promote a customer first environment at all times.
- Become a platform domain expert.
- Understand the goals & objectives of new customers and translate those needs appropriately through the transacting and onboarding process.
- Work closely with clients and their tech teams to fully integrate into their payments tech stack.
- Walk through and train clients in software platform basics and provide progressive guidance throughout the payment process.
- Track and hit key transaction milestones.
- Get a true stake in the company.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family.
- Wellness and commuter benefits.
- Free lunches.
- Relocation support.
- Hooked up computer setup.
- Free gym membership.
- Beer Fridays and 24/7 snacks.
- Vacation days and time off + flexible work hours.
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching.
- Get to work in a growing startup.
- Option to take pay in digital currencies.