22665 Senior Security Engineer NextGen Global Banking / Payments / FinTech - Cryptography
San Francisco, CA
Location/City : CA - San Francisco
Area Code : 650
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 22665
22665 Senior Security Engineer NextGen Global Banking / Payments / FinTech - CryptographyLocation: Bay Area, CA 94103Reports to: VP of EngineeringOur client is developing a global open banking ecosystem that is centered around an open, secure and universal payments and information API. Their goal is to make moving money easy, instant, secure, and flexible. The result is a seamless, end-to-end secure, easy-to-use, worldwide value transfer method, hosted at banks that is fully compliant with all banking rules and regulations. By putting banks in exclusive control of their own open banking network, our client enables banks to generate revenues from PSD2, raise security, eliminate fintech disintermediation and harness the vast potential of programmable money today.
Their engineers develop the next-generation technologies that will change how people and financial institutions exchange value between each other.
Security is at the core of their product. In this role you will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that our products are built to the highest security standards. Our ideal candidate is someone who can not only guide us through the security implications of the design and architecture decisions that we are making, but also loves to get their hands dirty working alongside the core engineering team to make a solution that is bulletproof!Responsibilities:
- A go to person for security related design and architecture questions.
- Build systems that manage customers' sensitive data and hold to the highest standards for security and compliance.
- Work with leaders in the organization to balance security risks with product advancement.
- Build security critical pieces of the platform and infrastructure.
- Work closely with the engineering and operations team to ensure that our production environment is safe and built to the highest security standards.Required qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals.
- Strong security and cryptography knowledge.
- Deep technical understanding of common security vulnerabilities and risks, as well as countermeasures and compensating controls.
- Proven track record of developing, deploying, and monitoring secure systems.
- Deep knowledge of mobile (iOS and Android) security models and how they can be leveraged by mobile developers.
- Hands on experience of securing mobile applications.Technologies:
- iOS and Android
- Kubernetes, AWS
- MySQL, MariaDB
- Haproxy, Nginx
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography
- White Box Cryptography and Code Obfuscation