#22544 Sr. Full Stack Engineer - Fintech
San Francisco, CA
Location/City : CA - San Francisco
Area Code : 888
Job Type : 1: Full Time
Id : 22544
#22544: Sr. Full Stack Engineer - Fintech Startup
San Francisco, CA
Company Description:Our Client is a next generation financial technology company disrupting consumer lending. We are a quickly growing team of math nerds, designers, computer geeks, and relentlessinnovators going after a huge market by creating a company built on flawless design, powerful software, advanced data science, and an incredible client experience. We believe that if we fundamentally re-engineered banking it would look and feel completely different than how it does today and that is what we have set out to do.The team is made up of people who are both inspired innovators and results driven -- individuals who are prepared to roll up their sleeves, to challenge the status quo, to venture far beyond what's comfortable, and who are able to fail and get back up again.
Job Description:The Senior/Principal Full Stack Software Engineer will be responsible for developing the SaaS platform and application. This person will work independently and perform at a senior level to help build out our technology platform using technologies like Ruby on Rails, Node.js and Angular.js. You'll work with a rock star engineering team that's passionate about building the first study startup platform of its kind for our pharmaceutical clients. You must be willing to collaborate and help others on the team as necessary, and be a solid team player. This position is an individual contributor (no direct reports), and reports directly to the Engineering Director..
By joining the team as a Full Stack Engineer, you ll be responsible for building and shaping the next generation of banking for consumers. You will work cross-functionally to understand the needs of consumer credit and risk management, marketing and partnerships, as well as our client happiness team. You will coordinate with product managers and designers to innovate and shape products as we expand into new markets.
You will be working on a small team perhaps building a new offering so you will need to be flexible, self-motivated, proactive, and into iterative product development.
- Understand the complexities of developing and maintaining production software
- Actively seek out new learning opportunities
- Practice Test Driven Development and write readable, maintainable code
- Strong communication skills
- Full stack experience in Node.js, Python/Django, Scala, Java, or Golang
- Strong analytical and excel at deductive reasoning
- Collaborative mindset
- Reliable, positive and get things done
- Prior experience with AWS technologies
- Experience with service-oriented architecture or microservices
- BS/MS in computer science, mathematics or a relevant field
- Experience with React, Redux, and Node.js
Willard Thomas/Redfish Technology
Executive Recruiter, IT Sales & Marketing